1) Customer acknowledges that it has care, custody and control of Budget’s equipment while
at the Customer’s location and accepts responsibility for any loss or damage to Budget’s
equipment (except for normal wear and tear or damage resulting in Budget’s handling of the
2) It is the Customer’s responsibility to call when they are done with the bins. Budget does
not come to remove bins unless requested by the customer.
3) The customer agrees that they will not overload, either by volume or by weight, Budget’s
equipment. Customer assumes responsibility for any fines and liability due to overloading of
4) Customer agrees that they are responsible for proper sealing and loading of asbestos
waste into Budget’s equipment. All ASBESTOS must be packaged according to MOE
guidelines If our trained staff deems the load improper, the load will not be picked up and the
customer will be charged a “dead run” fee.
5) By signing this document, you agree to the terms and conditions, and your service
will than be dispatched.