On May 5th the Rotary Club of Waterdown will be collecting scrap metal at Joe Sams Park (Centre Rd. and 5th Concession E.) to help support many community programs. We at Budget want to encourage our clients to help support this very worthy cause.
If you are unsure about what the Rotary club does, have a look at www.clubrunner.ca/waterdown Here you can see what this local chapter has been working on. It’s not only a local community provider but also a world wide contributor as well. I have witnessed first hand the effects of what clean water can mean to to a community from my visits to Haiti from wells that the rotary club has drilled.
Here is a list of materials that will be accepted between 8 am and 2 pm.
- Aluminum and cast iron lawn furniture
- Pop and food cans (bagged)
- Fridges, stoves, washers and dryers, sinks, freezers, washtubs and BBQS.
- Pots and pans
- T.V. antennas, towers and satellite dishes
- Metal window and bed frames
- Metal tables
- Tire rims, auto parts, electric motors and car batteries
- Lawn mowers, wheel barrows and metal fencing
- Bicycles, motorcycles, and scooters
- Wiring, copper pipe and nails, (please bag)
- Any commercial steel from your site.
Additionally, they will be selling compost should you need some to spruce up your gardens or help your lawn.
We hope that you can join us in helping the Rotary Club. Together we can influence communities both local and worldwide.
Budget Environmental Disposal Inc.